Today’s outfit features the oversized knit from Witchery’s First Edition collection. You may recognise it from one of my previous look post’s were I was wearing a blue version of it. (See here.) Some useful tips when wearing oversized items:
- If you going baggy on top, go tight below and vice versa.
- Balance your oversized tops with short hemlines, a mini skirt or mini shorts.
- Clinch it in with a waist belt to accentuate your curves.
- Add a pair of heels to lengthen your height and create a longer silhouette.
- The must have oversized item this coming AW? The oversize coat!
Oh and before we move on can we please give a special round of applause for these amazing over the knee booties from Woolworths! I’m beyond obsessed with them and currently wearing them with anything and everything at the moment. You won’t believe how much they set me back… R599!!! I almost regret not buying two pairs.
Photos by Justin Polkey