These bliss balls are so damn refreshing and tasty, contain healthy oils and is the perfect treat to help curb those sugar cravings.
– 2 cups shredded coconut and a little bit extra for the end
– 1/2 cup almonds
– 2-3 teaspoons rice malt syrup (vegans) or honey
– 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
– zest and juice of one organic lemon. (I prefer using organic lemons when I need zest.)
– Pop all your ingredients into a food processor and blend.
– If the mixture isn’t sticking together add a lil more coconut oil.
– Roll into balls.
– And cover with the extra shredded coconut.
– Refrigerate for until firm.
Makes about 18 balls, 130 calories per ball.